Friday, February 2, 2007

Melvaunt

Character sheets are up after the first intro adventure. Just missing Uri's at this point. Feel free to post any and all fleshed out backgrounds for the characters in the comments section and I'll make sure to copy them onto the characters.

Our story so far:

The heroes have done a bit of investigating within Melvaunt looking for the lost scions. Is there foul play about or have the kids just run into more than they could handle somewhere? Tune in next week for more....

6 comments:

April Starr said...

How do you get my character sheet in that format? Do you just need to take it with you or something, or can I do it?

Jason said...

As far as I know John will have to. It would be up already but when we were collecting C/S's last session none of us were sure if you were completely done with your sheet or not.

April Starr said...

actually, no. I need to pick my earthly possessions.

Chronos said...

Yep, Jason is right, I'll update your sheet onto the site as soon as your done with it and I can get it from you. Putting it into this format also allows me to check over it and correct any mistakes that I find (like Mikie had shorted Jasper on his attack bonuses, so I fixed those for him).

After that, I'll update them as needed and you can always print out a copy whenever you like which is nice.

Glad you guys are checking out the site by the way.

Any other questions for me?

April Starr said...

What is the average length of your nose hairs?

Chronos said...

2-3 centimeters, with the occasional 4 cm monster. Consists of mostly shades of white with the occasional dark black one.

Questions?